Thank you for your interest in Radford School. We look forward to introducing you to the Radford Experience.
The Admissions Process
A successful applicant will possess the strong academic ability, communication skills, and the drive to learn.
All of the following items will need to be received by the Admissions Office along with the required application fee of $50.00 (non-refundable) before an application will be considered ready to review.
- Application for Admission - Required of all applicants.
- Parent's Statement - To be completed by the parents or guardians, providing perspectives on their son or daughter.
- Student Transcript and School Report - All students applying for grades 2nd -8th must provide the last report card they received. All students applying for grades 9th-12th must provide transcripts that include all courses and grades for the prior two years. *Readiness testing will stand in place of Student Transcript information in grades DRC through K.
- Teacher Recommendations - Students applying for 2nd - 7th grade must provide one letter of recommendation from their homeroom teacher. Students applying for grades 8th - 12th grade must submit one recommendation from their current Math or English teacher. These forms must be received in the mail directly from the teacher(s).
Student Acceptable Use Agreement for Internet Agreement & G Suite Internet Account- Required of all applicants.
Upon acceptance, the following will be required in person for registration.
- Immunization Record - An immunization record showing all vaccinations must be on file for all applicants.
- Birth Certificate - a copy of the birth certificate is required of all applicants.
In addition to the above forms and documents, the following activities will also be necessary as part of the Admissions Committee Review Process.
- Campus Tour - Families are encouraged to schedule a Radford School visit either before or shortly after applying for admission. Arranging your on-campus tour during the time that school is in session allows your child an opportunity to attend and observe classes.
- Entrance Testing - Students in grades 2nd through 12th will complete both a reading and a math screening as a part of the application process. Testing is provided at Radford School at the cost of $25. You may make an appointment for testing by contacting the school office.
*Registration Fee - Please note, for a student to be placed on our roster, a $700.00 (non-refundable) registration fee is required once a student is accepted.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the school office at (915) 565-2737.
The following items must be completed for an application to be considered complete:
- Application for Admission
- Writing Sample (Grades 2 through 12)
- Parent's Statement
- Student Transcript of School Report Card
- Teacher Recommendation Forms - mailed direct from teachers (Grades 2 through 12)
-Student Acceptable Use Agreement for Internet Agreement & G Suite Internet Account
Applicants must submit an application package for review by the Admissions Committee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office at (915) 565-2737.
- Application Checklist
- 2020-2021 Application Procedures
- Application for Admission
- Immunization Requirements
- G Suite Internet Account
- Acceptable Use Agreement for Internet Access
- Parent Guardian Statement