The Admissions Process
A successful applicant will possess strong academic ability, communication skills, and the drive to learn.
All of the following items will need to be received by the Admissions Office along with the required application fee of $50.00 (non-refundable) before an application will be considered ready to review.
The following items are to be submitted online :
- Application for Admission - Required of all applicants.
- Parent's Statement - To be completed by the parents or guardians, providing perspectives on their son or daughter.
- Writing Sample - To be completed in the student's own handwriting on the forms provided for students currently in grades 2nd-12th.
- Immunization Record - An immunization record showing all vaccinations must be on file for all applicants.
- Birth Certificate - a copy of the birth certificate is required of all applicants.
Items that need to be mailed to the school directly are the following:
- Student Transcript and School Report - Request for transcript forms need to be given to the student's current school principal, school head, or guidance counselor with postage on the provided envelope. This information must be received by mail directly from the issuing institution. All students applying for grades 2nd - 12th must provide transcripts that include all courses and grades for the prior two years. *Readiness testing will stand in place of Student Transcript information in grades DRC through K.
- Teacher Recommendations - Students applying for 2nd - 7th grade are required to provide one letter of recommendation from their homeroom teacher. Students applying for grades 8th - 12th grade must submit one recommendation from either their current Math or English teacher. These forms must be received in the mail directly from the teacher(s).