The Admissions Process
A successful applicant will possess the strong academic ability, communication skills, and the drive to learn.
All of the following items will need to be received by the Admissions Office along with the required application fee of $50.00 (non-refundable) before an application will be considered ready to review.
The following items are to be submitted online :
- Application for Admission - Required of all applicants.
- Parent's Statement - To be completed by the parents or guardians, providing perspectives on their son or daughter.
- Writing Sample - To be completed in the student's own handwriting on the forms provided for students currently in grades 2nd-12th.
- Immunization Record - An immunization record showing all vaccinations must be on file for all applicants.
- Birth Certificate - a copy of the birth certificate is required of all applicants.
Items that need to be mailed to the school directly are the following:
- Student Transcript and School Report - Request for transcript forms to be given to the student's current school principal, school head, or guidance counselor with postage on the provided envelope. This information must be received by mail directly from the issuing institution. All students applying for grades 2nd - 12th must provide transcripts that include all courses and grades for the prior two years. *Readiness testing will stand in place of Student Transcript information in grades DRC through K.
- Teacher Recommendations - Students applying for 2nd - 7th grade must provide one letter of recommendation from their homeroom teacher. Students applying for grades 8th - 12th grade must submit one recommendation from their current Math or English teacher. These forms must be received in the mail directly from the teacher(s).
Submitting Online Application Process
Complete the fillable PDF Application Forms located below on the right-hand sidebar and upload them below.
Use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the application. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Avoid completing the application online within your web browser.
- Before completing the application, save the application form (PDF format) to the desktop on your computer.
- The Save button provided on the form will open a Save As dialog box, which will allow you to save the application to the desired location on your computer. If viewing the form in a built-in PDF viewer (e.g., Chrome, Firefox), right-click the PDF and select Save as or Save Page As. Make sure the Save as type is set to Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf).
- Alternatively, you may save the PDF form without opening the file in either Adobe Reader or any built-in PDF viewer. Right-click on the hyperlink for the PDF form and then choose the Save link as... or Save target as... option.
- Once you have saved the application to your computer, you are ready to complete the form. Please be advised that the fillable PDF forms will not automatically save. It is strongly recommended that you periodically save data entered into a form using the Save button on the form or by clicking File > Save (or Save As) on the Adobe Reader menu bar. Use the same file name and location from the previous step.
- After completing the application, save a final version of the file to your computer and upload it to the form below.
- Application for Admissions
- Parent Guardian Statement
- Student Project Grades 2-6
- Student Project Grades 7-12
- G Suite Internet Account
- Acceptable Use Agreement for Internet Access