Radford School's mission is to encourage and enable, at the highest level, the search for knowledge, skill, and understanding. The following objectives support our mission:
- To instill in each student a sense of duty, honor, integrity, and good manners, as well as respect for oneself and others.
- To develop students who can think clearly, objectively, creatively, and independently and read critically and write intelligently.
- To develop student communication skills in writing and speaking.
- To develop student insight into the institutions and values with which society is concerned.
- To develop an appreciation for cultural diversity and cross-cultural understanding.
- To prepare, stimulate, and encourage each student to pursue post-secondary education after graduation.
The vision of Radford School is to graduate respectful, confident, mature, and productive young adults who are prepared for academic and social success at the university level and beyond.