Radford School's mission is to encourage and enable, at the highest level, the search for knowledge, skill, and understanding. The following objectives support our mission:
- To instill in each student a sense of duty, honor, integrity, and good manners, as well as respect for oneself and others.
- To develop students who can think clearly, objectively, creatively, and independently and read critically and write intelligently.
- To develop student communication skills in writing and speaking.
- To develop student insight into the institutions and values with which society is concerned.
- To develop an appreciation for cultural diversity and cross-cultural understanding.
- To prepare, stimulate, and encourage each student to pursue post-secondary education after graduation.